Oak is a collaborative rich text editor, built with Typescript, ProseMirror, React, Redux, Firestore, Kubernetes and more. Working on Oak, I've:
- Led the development of a RESTful backend API for Oak with Node.js
- Led the migration to Typescript
- Led the development of an open source library, @nytimes/react-prosemirror, to integrate React and ProseMirror
- Led several major feature implementations, such as global spellcheck powered by Tansa, collaboratively editable metadata fields, and so much more!
- Reimplemented our deployment pipeline, bringing our deployment times from 25 minutes to around 10, and our pull request validation times from around 14 minutes to around 4.